Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Blog Hop Party Entry!

One of the main reasons why I decided to start blogging was to join the fun blog hopping parties going on.  I didn't know such a fun thing existed until last month!  There are different formats of blog hop parties.  Lori Anderson hosts a very popular blog hop where people from around the world are matched up in pairs and exchange a focal bead, clasp and any other complimenting components.  Her blog party was what inspired me to start blogging :)


Just like anything else, once you start paying attention to something you realize it's all over the place.  I just came across a blog hop party hosted on

1. A few Humblebeads featured in Heather Powers' book Jewelry Designs from Nature
2. A nature-inspired poem
3. A photo for color and design inspiration


I just couldn't resist putting my name in the hat at a chance of being one of the 10 lucky peeps to participate in this blog hop party.  I'm a bit nervous putting my name in the drawing but super excited at the chance of being chosen to participate!  I'm a huge fan of Humblebeads and looking forward to bee-lining to her booth at Bead & Button Show!  Come join in on the fun!  Winners will be announced June 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment